အေကာင့္အသစ္လုပ္ဖို႕ Register ကိုနိပ္ပါ။
www.mm-og.com

Myanmar Online Games Forum
MMOG Forum မွေႏြးေထြးစြာၾကိဳဆိုပါတယ္။
အေကာင့္ဝင္ဖို႕ Login ကိုနိပ္ပါ။
အေကာင့္အသစ္လုပ္ဖို႕ Register ကိုနိပ္ပါ။
www.mm-og.com

Myanmar Online Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest topicSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Dev Story on Android

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teammist
teammist

Game Dev Story on Android Empty
PostSubject: Game Dev Story on Android   Game Dev Story on Android Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 1:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This game is for Android features the ability to develop your company's own game console, plus a system for changing your staff member's professions. Your staff members can have a variety of game-related professions, from programmer to sound engineer. With this application you can manage your own game company and try to create a million-selling game in this unique simulation.

*My Review *
I addicted to this game. i can manage the game company and whatever i can do that in this game . but first you have to play free version then you want to play more levels, you just pay . In case , you don't like this game scratch

Game Link Free Version: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pay Version :https://market.android.com/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.gamedev3en&feature=more_from_developer
Back to top Go down
http://miihosugarkat.blogspot.com/

Game Dev Story on Android
Page 1 of 1